Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 679/2016 “GDPR”, DR S.r.l. We inform you that the processing of your personal data will be used exclusively for administrative and accounting purposes without being transferred to third parties. Personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein. You can consult the complete and updated information at any time at the address: www.drracingkart.it/privacyclienti
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF THE REG. E.U. 679/2016 “GDPR”
Data subjects: customers
DR S.r.l., in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, as the Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of the EU Reg. 679/2016 hereinafter “GDPR”, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and of your rights.
- Data controller
The data controller is DR S.r.l, in Via Valle, 169/A, 03032 Arce (FR), Fax: (+39)0776-523324, Phone: (+39)0776-539422, E-mail: email@example.com, C.F./P.Iva: 02225990601
- Purposes of data processing
- Administrative and accounting management of relationships during sales operations and for the execution of obligations deriving from the General Conditions of sale and / or from the provision of ancillary services and / or connected to existing contracts (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b GDPR Fulfillment of a contract or the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same);
- Verification of judicial, fiscal and conduct positions of customers who are in relationship with DR S.r.l. (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b GDPR Fulfillment of a contract or the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same);
- Carrying out preliminary activities related to the procedures for the sale of goods and services offered by DR S.r.l. (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b GDPR Fulfillment of a contract or the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same);
- Coordination and drafting of technical, administrative and contractual documentation in order to manage the procedure and related activities (stipulation of the contract, monitoring of the timing of the procedure in assignment, execution of the contract) (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b GDPR Fulfillment of a contract or the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same);
- Management of any litigation (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b GDPR Fulfillment of a contract or the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same);
In such cases, we inform you that pursuant to the applicable legislation on personal data, the acquisition of your consent is not required if the processing is necessary to perform obligations deriving from a contract, while, in the negotiation phase, it is also not it is mandatory to acquire consent if the processing is necessary to fulfill – before the conclusion of the contract – your specific requests
For the purposes of the indicated processing, the Data Controller may become aware of particular categories of personal data. The processing of personal data for these particular categories is carried out in compliance with art. 9 of the GDPR.
- Methods of data processing and data retention policy
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes.
The retention period of your personal data is established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory times prescribed by law and in any case for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes. for which they are collected and processed for the execution and fulfillment of the contractual purposes.
- Data disclosure
Your personal data may be disclosed to external parties for proper management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of Recipients, including all duly appointed External Data Processors:
– Individuals, companies or professional enterprises that supply DR S.r.l. advice on accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters and who generally operate as data controllers;
– Public bodies or authorities to which the personal data of the interested parties may be transmitted, in accordance with the applicable law;
– IT companies for the management, maintenance, updating of systems and software used by the Data Controller exclusively for unavoidable technical needs and in a manner limited to what is strictly necessary;
- Data subjects rights
We also inform you of the existence of some of your rights on personal data and on the relative methods for exercising them towards the Data Controller.
In particular, you will have the right to access data (Article 15); Right of rectification (Article 16); Right to be forgotten (Article 17); Right to limitation of processing (Article 18); Right to portability (Article 20); Right to contact the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
To exercise your rights, you can make an express request to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The exercise of the aforementioned rights is subject to the limits, rules and procedures provided for by the European Regulation 679/2016 that the interested party must know and implement.
Furthermore, in accordance with the provisions of Article 12 paragraph 3, the Data Controller will provide the interested party with information relating to the action taken without undue delay and, in any case, at the latest within 30 days of receipt of the request. This deadline may be extended by 60 days, if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests.
The Data Controller informs the interested party of this extension, and of the reasons for the delay, within 30 days of receiving the request.
Your personal data may only be known by employees and / or collaborators of DR S.r.l., specifically authorized to treat them as persons in charge of processing and also, where necessary, by other owners and joint owners. The persons in charge are bound to secrecy and confidentiality of the data processed also on the basis of a specific internal technical / legal / operational Disciplinary.
Last update: May 25, 2018